Not Sure? Start Here...
The Discover Coffee Quick Start Guide to Brilliant Coffee at Home
1. Always buy whole beans and grind your own coffee if you can
- Whole beans keep their delicate flavours and aromas longer than ready-ground coffee
- Getting the size of grind correct for the type of brewing method you're using will really help get the best flavour
Just about all the coffee we sell at Discover Coffee is whole bean for these reasons; plus it's really challenging to supply all the different types of grind and keep the coffee fresh!
2. Invest in (at least) two pieces of brewing equipment; we recommend the following to get you started
- A decent ceramic burr grinder - our best value grinder starts at only £19.95
- A drip-filter and / or an Aeropress - a simple drip filter is available from only £4.95
To help get you started we'll give you 25% off any of our coffee-making equipment, when you spend a minimum of £25 with us one the same order.
Simply use coupon code WELCOME on checkout to claim this offer.