This icon of Italian design first revolutionised the way coffee is prepared at home in 1933. Decades later, Moka Express will still be just as well placed in your kitchen as it is on display in some of the world's most famous art and science museums. Stylish and practical, it makes delicious espresso cups from ground coffee beans, full or aroma and taste.
Using a Bialetti Moka Express can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it's easy to produce a high quality cup every time.
How to make the perfect coffee with a Stove Top:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom of the Moka Express together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
- Not suitable for use on induction hobs.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Dry thoroughly before being stored away.