Our mission is to provide guidance and support for those seeking to enhance their coffee experience, whether through learning new brewing techniques or discovering exceptional coffee varieties. Join us on our quest to uncover the world’s finest coffee and perfect your brewing skills.
Coffee Beans Articles
Reviews and guides of your favourite beans
Tips & reviews on the best coffee brewing
Espresso At Home
Everything you need to know to bring the coffee shop home
Your guide to the best machines on the market
- Burr Grinders: Baratza Encore vs. Capresso Infinity
- Manual Espresso Machines: Gaggia Classic Pro vs. Rancilio Silvia
- Single Serve Coffee Makers: Keurig vs. Nespresso
- Introducing the Acaia Orbit Coffee Grinder: A New Dimension in Precision Grinding
- Pan Roasting Perfection: Unlocking the Art of Home Roasting Coffee in Your Skillet
- Home Roasting and Health: Uncovering the Benefits of Freshly Roasted Coffee
“Cyborgs, as the philosopher Donna Haraway established, are not reverent. They do not remember the cosmos.”
With seven floors of striking architecture, UMoMA shows exhibitions of international contemporary art, sometimes along with art historical retrospectives. Existential, political and philosophical issues are intrinsic to our programme. As visitor you are invited to guided tours artist talks, lectures, film screenings and other events with free admission
The exhibitions are produced by UMoMA in collaboration with artists and museums around the world and they often attract international attention. UMoMA has received a Special Commendation from the European Museum of the Year, and was among the top candidates for the Swedish Museum of the Year Award as well as for the Council of Europe Museum Prize.
Become a Member and Get Exclusive Offers!
Members get access to exclusive exhibits and sales. Our memberships cost $99.99 and are billed annually.